We, Sriyah Insurance Brokers Private Limited, its affiliates, associate concerns, directors and employees (hereinafter jointly and severally referred to as ‘Sriyah’) maintain, operate and own the web site accessible at sriyah.in (hereinafter jointly and severally referred to as ‘Site’ or as the context may require). Respecting the privacy and choices of our clients and visitors is important for us. We hope that the information provided below will address any concerns you may have about privacy issues.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We at Sriyah hereby acknowledge and accept that details collected to process transactions and to help us provide a better level of service to you, are kept confidential and would be used only in the manner which would be beneficial to you. We consider our relationship with you as invaluable and strive to respect and safeguard your right to privacy.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and demographic information such as family details, preferences and interests.
- Contact information including mobile number and email address.
- Any other information relevant to issue quote for insurance policies.
We will protect the Information with the same degree of care, but no less than a reasonable degree of care, to prevent the unauthorized use, dissemination, or publication of this information as we protect our own confidential information of a like nature.We would not disclose the personal information to third parties, except under the following circumstances:
- We may use your personal information to improve our service to you and to keep you updated about our new product or information that may be of interest to you.
- Your personal information may be used by Sriyah and its Affiliates for the purpose of offering you products and/or services that may interest you and help you learn about products and/or services that are offered to the public by Sriyah and its Affiliates.
- We may disclose your personal information to companies that provide support services for processing your application and transactions and such disclosure would be limited to the performance of the specific service we have requested.
- We may disclose your personal information in limited circumstances where disclosures have to be made under the various regulations of Indian Laws or to any governmental agency or regulatory bodies.
- Provided that nothing contained herein shall be deemed to restrict our right to make available any information as may be procured by us to such a third party as may be consented to by you in writing.
- We may also ensure that your personal information is protected by confidentiality agreement with third party whenever it is disclosed to a third party, so as to enable such a third party to provide you certain specified services.
We may also record information about your computer hardware and software including but not limited to information like your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses etc., that may be collected by the Site. This information may be used by us for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Site.
Links and Co-Branded Sites
We encourage you to review the privacy statements of other Web sites to which links may be provided through Sriyah so that you are aware of the privacy policies of these web sites too. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on web sites other than those of Sriyah and do not represent that they are applicable or connected to us.
COOKIES & WEB BEACONS
To enhance your experience with our sites, many of our web pages use ‘cookies’. Cookies are text files we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering at one of our sites. However, once you choose to furnish the site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
“Web beacons” or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page. We may use web beacons on this site from time to time for this and other purposes connected to our business.
Usage and Exchange of Information
By using, you agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Site from time to time, with or without notice to you.
All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly or privately transmitted/posted on the site, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. You shall be solely responsible for all content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit.
You agree not to indulge in cyber stalking or create nuisance for any person. You agree not to send, submit, post, or otherwise transmit, messages or material that contain software virus, or any other files that are designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment in connection with the use of the Site, or other user’s ability to engage in real time exchanges.
Change in Policy
Sriyah may at any time revise the Terms by updating the then-current version thereof posted on this web site with or without notice to you. By your continued use, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page of this Site to determine the most current version of the Terms to which you are bound. Certain provisions of the Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Site. This Site reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, or service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice.